We have had a cRaZy winter so far.
Brings back so many memories of growing up in Wyoming. Our winters were Always like this.
January 11
Snow Day for all Davis County schools and luckily I had the day off.
This is what Kyson and I did on our Snow Day
January 22
This does NOT happen very often!
January 24
Freezing Rain. I'd have to say I've Never seen this before. It was Crazy!!!!
Those would be GIANT air bubbles under a clear sheet of ICE!!!!
This is how the roads, parking lots, sidewalks and driveways were.
SO SLICK!!!!
Icicles that have been around for at least 2 weeks now.
I could drive around for a whole day and look at icicles. I think they're SO pretty!!!!
January 26
Thick fog ALL day!!
View from work
I do have to say though...I'm loving this winter with all the SNOW!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment