Our 2nd Annual Bear River Snowmobiling Trip!
We had so much fun last year that I'm glad we had the opportunity to do it again this year.
Although I was excited to go, I was NOT excited to leave Kyson for the first time over night.
But...my sweet mom offered to come stay with him for the weekend.
I liked that idea because I knew he was in good hands!!
There were about 24 total people in and out of the cabin.
We headed up Saturday morning with the Houses and the Partridges
We met the Hamms there, got everything unloaded and left for a day on sleds in the snow.
We got about a mile from the cabin when we were swarmed by Sherifs. The Hamm's sled were registered in Wyoming and we were in Utah.
That's a problem.
Although Riley made the effort to get tags at the lodge, he was told they don't EVER check and that he didn't need to worry about it.
(Should we send him the $120 bill for our citations??)
Eric and Riley got citations then we were on our way.
It was a BEAUTIFUL day!!!!
There wasn't quit as much snow as last year which surprised me with how much snow we got in the valley, but we still had a Great time!!
We found a fun hill.
Jared, Riley, Lauren, Eric and Me at the Top!!
Then...someone (I won't mention names) left the brake on. After going down and up the hill, a brake fire stalled our fun for a while. We had to tow the sled back about 10 miles. Then drove in to Evanston and got the parts to fix it.
It was ready to ride on Monday!!
Good work boys!!!!
Sunday we went snowshoeing, shot guns, went tubing and played games.
The Hamms
Monday was more fun in the sun!!
Sisters
Hamms
Houses and Partridges
Sisters
We had a GREAT time!!
And then coming home to my sweet baby was a great way to top off the weekend!!
I wish I had gotten a picture of the GIANT smile on his face when we walked in the door!
No comments:
Post a Comment