That is so hard to believe.
It seems like just yesterday I was in the hospital waiting to meet our little man.
Now...
he has 2 bottom teeth
he will eat almost anything we give him
he is pulling himself up and walking along anything he can hold on to
he's had two real hair cuts
he still doesn't sleep through the night
I can't find shoes to fit his fat feet
he is crawling all over the place
he only nurses before bed
he babbles constantly
Where has the time gone??
It's hard to believe I have a toddler now!!
Time Flies!!
This past year has been one if not the BEST year of my life.
I absolutely LOVE being a Wife and Mother!!
We celebrated Kyson's first year with a little party at the Splash Park in Foxboro.
Weight: 19.13 lbs - 10th percentile
Height: 28 in - 5th percentile
Head Circ: 45.5 - 24th percentile
Dr Moskun said he is the average size of an eight and a half month old.
He's tiny and I love him!!
Happy First Birthday Kyson Michael!!










1 comment:
He is so cute! And what a fun party and photo shoot. That tie is adorable!
Post a Comment