The older I get the more I hate being cold.
Although I'm not a fan of this 100+ degrees we've had lately, it's still better than below zero temps!
We finally took the boat out!
Pineview is so pretty!
Kyson is not a fan of having to sit on my lap and not be able to crawl around while the boat is moving so we spent a lot of time on the beach while the boys wakeboarded.
Rock Springs
Eric and Kyson finally got to meet Evelyn.
Kyson was so adorable with her.
He loves to kiss her and give her loves (by plopping his head on her chest)
We still have some work to do with teaching him how to be gentle
but he's going to be a Great big brother someday!!
Hamm and Rice cousins
We love Evelyn and can't wait to see her soon!!
We also spent time with my Amazing Grandparents!!
This is one of my favorite pictures!!






No comments:
Post a Comment